YouTube is an online platform from where you can entertain with movies, songs, shows, news, etc. YouTube has many errors, one of the common errors is YouTube playback error. When this error occurs, an error message pop-up like ‘YouTube playback error, please try again later’. Most of the time, simply by refreshing the YouTube browser fixes this error easily. Here are some quick steps to fix this error, follow the below instruction:
- Remove all cached data, cookies, and history from your browser.
- Try to change the video resolution (720p, 480p, 360p) as mentioned by the YouTube player.
- Make sure that you use an updated version of YouTube.
- Disconnect graphics hardware acceleration and make sure that before restarting your browser you save your all data.
- Remove youtube.com from HTTPS and watch YouTube videos in your browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc).
- Reset your browser, it can also solve the issue YouTube playback error.
Cause of the YouTube playback error
Here are many causes of YouTube playback error, some of the causes are mentioned below:
- Due to network connection
- Due to corrupted or missing browser files
- Due to bad cached DNS data
- Due to automatic DNS
Solutions to fix YouTube playback error
Here are many solutions mentioned to fix this error, follow the below-given steps:
Log out your Google account from YouTube
First of all, log out your Google account from YouTube if you get this issue YouTube playback error. If there is a problem due to the Google account then it resolved immediately. And again login your Google account on YouTube to watch a video.
Reset your Router
Sometimes, due to network connectivity YouTube error occurs. So, try to reset your router to fix this error. Simply, turned off your router and wait for a while and turned on again.
Uninstall YouTube and then Reinstall it
It may be possible that some system files corrupted on YouTube and it shows you issue as YouTube playback error. So, try to uninstall YouTube first then again reinstall it with the latest version to fix this problem.
Update your Router Firmware
Some of the iPhone users report that by updating your router firmware you can fix this issue. So, in this situation, you have to check your router model and search for the latest version of this online. You can gain the information about your router firmware from the router seller’s website.
Change your DNS settings
It may be possible that by changing your DNS settings with preferred or alternate DNS address you can fix this YouTube playback error. Follow the steps:
- At first, tap on your device settings icon.
- Tap on Wi-Fi (also ensure that your iOS device is connected with Wi-Fi).
- Now, click on the information icon.
- After that, change the DNS address with 22.214.171.124
- Now, you can see error will be resolved.
Display driver error
A display driver is another common factor that creates YouTube playback error. When this error occurs, that means drivers are not able to operate the hardware. Display device error occurs due to corrupt graphic or display drivers and outdated display or graphics drivers. So, just check and update the display driver by following below steps:
- At first, navigate to Start.
- Go to the Search bar and enter Device Manager.
- Tap on the Enter
- Now, search for a yellow exclamation mark that is under the Display Adapter.
- If you find it then update the driver.
If still, you are facing a youtube playback error then call us on the given number our executive will fix that issue.
Read more: Youtube 400 Error Chrome