Netflix unexpected error may be due to various reasons, one of them is the poor internet connection. Some of the common Netflix unexpected error are Netflix site error, Netflix network error, Netflix display error, Netflix Outage/ Netflix server down, Unlocator Netflix/ Netflix DNS proxy error & Netflix VPN errors, Netflix error 1011, Netflix not working, Netflix Silverlight plug-in error.
Let us discuss them, one by one:
Netflix unexpected site error
The Netflix website is frozen error occurs due to an extension or add-on that is hindering the browser from working properly. The fixes depend on the browser you are using.
Firefox users, go to menu and then help and restart with add-ons disabled.
Chrome users, go to extensions in the address bar and uncheck any enabled box. Click on Save and Netflix.
Safari users, go to preferences, extensions tab and toggle switch extensions to OFF. Now restart Netflix.
Internet Explorer users, navigate to tools and then “manage add-ons”. Click on “Show, all add-ons’. Disable all the add-ons. This will fix all the Netflix related errors.
If you are getting a grey screen when you are watching Netflix, click on the grey part of the screen. Click on “Select Allow and Remember”.
Netflix network error
If the user is getting error message “cannot connect to the internet”, or error code F7031-1105, it means the internet environment is out of fix. To solve this issue, reboot your home network and connect the computer to the modem. Click on restore ISP’s default settings and then “improve Wi-Fi signal”.
Netflix Display error
Netflix display error may be in various forms like:
- Netflix black screen with or without player controls/ with flying blue dots on computer.
- Red tint (s) appear on display when streaming.
- Netflix videos go black and white when playing.
- Netflix won’t go full-screen error.
- Videos choke/choppy during playback.
- Subtitles playback error in Netflix.
- Netflix player off-center when playing.
Netflix outage/ Netflix server down
Many times, Netflix suffers from unexpected outages or temporary server down error. This happens due to overcrowded traffic.
Users can report Netflix server down on the link https://help.netflix.com/en/is-netflix . This will make clear that the problem is with the individual internet or it is across the country.
Unlocator Netflix/ Netflix DNS Proxy error Netflix VPN errors
Netflix DNS errors and VPN problems stops the users to watch series and TV shows abroad. The only solution is to switch to a new VPN provider.
Netflix Error 1011
Netflix error 1011 is a Netflix APP error.
iOS Netflix APP users go to troubleshoot network connection and select “restart Netflix APP”. Uninstall reinstall APP.
Android and Tablet users connect the device to a different network. To test the internet status, use diagnostic tools of your Android device.
Netflix not working
During Error code F7053-1803 the streaming site doesn’t play your TV shows. Use the steps below to solve the issue:
- Turn off private browsing mode.
- Clear the past Netflix cookies.
- Sign in using your account and password.
- Enable cookies in the browser.
If the above process fails then refresh your browser and go to menu then help. Go to troubleshooting information and refresh Firefox.
Netflix Silverlight Plug-in Error
Plugin errors like Netflix 2110, 7733628, 7735335, 7735410 can be trouble shooted using a targeted tool called Silverlight.diagcab.
Change the audio sample rate
You can change the audio sample rate to solve this problem. The number of samples of audio carried per second is the sample rate and is measured in Hertz or kiloHertz. To change the sample rate on your playback devices, see the below procedure.
For Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Go to the speaker in the lower right corner on the taskbar and right-click on it.
- Select Playback devices and select the device with a green checkmark.
- Right-click on your playback device, speaker or headphone. Click on Properties.
- Go to Advanced.
- Adjust the audio sample rate to lower or higher frequency.
- Click Apply.
- Select OK
Make sure that your network supports streaming video
- Many schools, hotels, and public Wi-Fi connections don’t allow streaming, so check if this is the reason you are facing Netflix unexpected error.
- If you cannot control your modem or router directly, take the help of in charge of your network and ask if streaming is allowed.
- Disable your unblocker, proxy, or virtual private network (VPN) software as Netflix blocks the users connecting through proxies, VPNs, and unblockers. This is done to avoid these services and programs being used to bypass region-locked content.
- You need to disable a VPN to watch Netflix if you are located in a region that has access to Netflix.
These are some of the Netflix unexpected errors with their solutions.
Read more: Netflix Error ui-800-3