Many users face problem in installing Facebook Gameroom on their Windows 10, 8.1, 7. Many times, they install the program but are not able to run or there may be an error popping out while installing Facebook Gameroom. Read on to find the solution of the issue Facebook newsroom not working.
Fix Facebook Gameroom not working
Many times, users get an error message when they try to install the Facebook Gameroom, saying that “We are unable to verify the validity of the downloaded file.” This error is due to expired certificate of Facebook Gameroom unpacker. Here, Windows cannot verify the publisher of the installer, and the error keeps showing up. To solve this error, install the downloaded temporary installer file in your temp directory. Use the steps below:
- Go to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\
- Look inside this folder for FacebookGamesArcade.msi
- Double Click or Install the FacebookGamesArcade.msi
- If you are not able to find the FacebookGamesArcade.msi installer in the temp directory, install the Facebook Gameroom you have downloaded from the Facebook website. Instead of closing the error message, keep the installer running. Look at the file again in the temp directory.
- You can also change your computer time before October 25, 2018, and install the Facebook Gameroom.
Install Already Running Error
The Installation Failed: InstallAlreadyRunning Error occurs when your computer has missing libraries that Facebook Gameroom needs to run. We are discussing some different alternative fixes that can t fix this problem including installation of the missing libraries, running as Administrative user and more.
If you have already installed Facebook Gameroom on your computer, uninstall the program. Go to Control Panel and click on Programs and Features. Find Facebook Gameroom and click uninstall option.
Download this program before following the instructions discussed below.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344
- Facebook Gameroom – https://facebook.com/gameroom
Fix Facebook Gameroom Installation Error
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Right-click the Facebook Gameroom installer. Click on run as administrator.
Errors you face when Facebook Gameroom not working:
- First of all, install one of the following versions of the .NET framework: v4.0.30319 to run this application. You may also contact your application provider for instructions about getting the appropriate version of the .NET Framework.
- For Facebook Gameroom Setup has stopped working issue, Windows can check online for a solution to the problem. Close the window to fix the issue.
- Oops! The game crashed. The crash report Folder named “****_**_**_******”, next to the game executable. To fix it, send it to the developer of the game. Install your Graphics card driver. If you don’t have graphic driver cards, you will be not able to play 3D games.
- Failed to initialize Direct 3D. you should have DirectX 9.0c installed and have drivers installed for your graphics card. 3D acceleration in display settings should not be disabled.
- We are unable to verify the validity of the downloaded file error. To resolve this issue, synchronize your computer Clock time.
If still, you face any difficulty, take the help of customer support.
Read more: Fix SKYUI error code 5- infotechboy
Read more: How to fix Hulu error 5003